Neymis diye baktigimda bir suru kulturel aktivite buldugum ama birbirinden ilginc geldigi icin hepsini okuyup size ozetlememin pek zor oldugunu fark ettigim icin.. sadece adresini veriyorum.. bir de kisa bir bilgi :) Valla copy-paste yaptim alttaki linkten, ne yalan soyleyim :P Cok da guzel anltiyor iste...
Nuit Blanche 07 - Les Sept Peches de la Capitale
Bir de bu Nuits Blanches'larda butun dukkanlar (ozellikle rue neuve'den bahsedildi, geceyarisina kadar acik oluyormus-sanirim bazilarimiz sanatsal yanini birakip tuketim canavarina donusebilir boyle bir gecede :P)
Iste size bilgi:
The Nuit Blanche concept
Nuit Blanche (which means “sleepless night” or “white night” in French), is a cultural event that is both artistic and popular. This sixth edition of the event aims at (re)discovering or (re)conquering this urban environment from a new perspective.
It is a night to get together, to share unusual and creative aspects of the contemporary creative scene in a warm and festive atmosphere that encourages discovery and wonder.
Nuit Blanche is aimed at opening up the city to the world of the night, by encouraging access to numerous places for a wide audience. This approach really is open to the city, to its inhabitants and to creativity.
Nuit Blanche throughout the world…
Other cities worldwide are organising their own Nuit Blanche or White Night, and the list keeps getting longer… Istanbul, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Lisbon, New York, Toronto, Naples, Montreal.
The concept was born in Paris in 2002, with an intention to open up the City to the world of the night, and the idea quickly spread. Today, Rome, Madrid, Riga, Paris, Bucharest and Brussels have set up a Nuit Blanche Europe network. Six capitals work together to promote the influence and development of this initiative via artistic exchanges, and they have defined a joint vision of the event by drafting…
The “Nuits Blanches Europe” Charter:
1. Nuit Blanche is a free cultural event that is open to all, held annually at the end of summer or the beginning of autumn – and which will of course go on all night.
2. Nuit Blanche gives pride of place to contemporary creativity in all its forms: visual art, projections, installations, music, stage and street performers, circus and fairground arts.
3. Nuit Blanche presents all the different aspects of public space: places that are usually closed or abandoned, outlying areas, prestigious locations or places that form part of the city’s cultural heritage, revisited in an unusual way by the artists.
4. Nuit Blanche enables cities organising the event to reflect together upon current developments for urban nights, to implement suitable services and means of organisation (city economy, signs, lighting, security, services...).
5. Nuit Blanche provides a perfect opportunity to promote “soft” forms of mobility: encouraging cycle paths, the use of trams, public transport, river shuttles.
6. Nuit Blanche fosters exchanges between city centres and peripheral areas.
7. The Nuit Blanche Europe partner cities have decided that a joint artistic project will be carried out each year, with the aim of developing exchanges between the cities and between European artists and audiences.